Brother printers are widely used all over the world due to their magnificent performance. Brother printers are one of the most reliable and efficient printers present in the market. But like any other technology, Brother printers also fall prey to technical errors. In this blog, we will explore common errors in Brother printers and see how to solve them. Read this blog till the end to gain detailed knowledge of common Brother printer error and their solutions so that you don’t need printer support services if you experience any of these errors.
Different Types of Errors in Brother Printers
There are various types of errors that occur in Brother printers (or any other printer). These errors can be distinguished based on the error code. Each error has a different numeral, called an error code. Different errors bring a different kind of malfunction in the printer. Further in the blog, we will see common errors in Brother printers. So, read the blog till the end to equip yourself with troubleshooting knowledge of Brother printer errors.
Various Types of Brother Printer Error Codes and Their Solutions
Printers often serve the crucial purpose of printing files and documents. In that case, if an error occurs in the printer, it might cause a delay in subsequent urgent tasks. Hence, it’s completely worth equipping yourself with all the Brother printer error codes and solutions. Below are some common error codes in Brother printer and their solutions.
Error Code E50
Reason: It occurs due to the malfunction in the fuser unit of the printer
Solution: Follow the steps given below to solve the E50 error code in Brother Printer:
- Turn the printer off for 5 minutes.
- Remove all the cables attached to the printer.
- After 5 minutes, attach all the cables back to the printer.
- Turn the printer on and check if it’s working properly now.
Error Code E51
Reason: This error occurs due to improper function of the laser unit of the printer.
Solution: Below is the solution for Brother Printer Error Code E51:
- Turn off the printer for a few minutes
- Now turn the printer on
- Check if the problem is resolved.
Error Code E70
Reason: It occurs due to a paper jam in the printer
Solution: Below are the steps to solve Brother Printer Error Code E70:
- Switch off the printer from the main plug
- Open the paper cartridge of the printer
- Check if there is any leftover paper inside the printer and remove it
- Turn the printer on
- Try to print a page and check if it’s working well now
Error Code E90
Reason: This error occurs when there is miscommunication between the printer and the system.
Solution: Below are the steps to solve Brother Printer Error Code E90:
- Check if the communication channel between the printer and the system is obstructed due to any hindrance.
- Ensure the proper amount of power supply to the printer and system.
- Check if the internet connection signal strength is fine.
- Once turn off the printer and turn it on again.
Error Code E52
Reason: This error occurs due to a fault in the laser motor of the printer
Solution: Steps to solve Brother Printer Error Code E52 are as follows:
- Turn off the printer.
- Check if there are any stimuli or debris present in the printer.
- Restart the printer.
We hope the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps solve your Brother printer problem. But if the issue persists, you can contact 24×7 Printer Support for troubleshooting your printer problem. 24×7 Printer Support is one of the best printer support providing agencies in the United States. We are proud to say that our years of expertise have enabled us to solve printer problems for hundreds of our clients. If you are also looking for the best printer support providers, feel free to contact us. You can contact us through chat support, email, or our helpline number.